Monday, August 20, 2007

Bicoastal

I hate making decisions. Especially big ones.

So when it comes to something like California Vs. New York, my mind is reeling. To stay or to move? To continue my life as a New Yorker or return from whence I came? So I've decided to make my decision based on song lyrics.

California knows how to party, but New York, New York is a hell of a town.

California Dreamin', but no sleep till Brooklyn.

They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway, but I left my heart in San Francisco.

So start spreading the news. I'm leaving today. Actually, I’m leaving in two weeks, and, despite the fact that I made this decision myself, it’s making me extremely sad. I guess I’m currently in a New York state of mind.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger Pete Nicely said...

California love!

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger shauna finn said...

boo!!!!!!! i will be sad but then happy next time i'm in cali and you are there.. yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home