Thursday, August 02, 2007

You’d think it would be a pound or two at least.

Have you ever thought of weighing yourself previous to voiding your bowels, and then weighing yourself again after? C’mon, it sounds like a gross thought, but don't tell me it's never crossed your mind.

I tried it a few times as a kid. It was during my experimental phase of “What happens when I freeze this can of Coke?” and “Does this lotion taste as good as it smells?”

Disappointingly, the difference in weight was negligible. The freezer experiment resulted in an angry mother and hours of cleanup. And the lotion? No, it did NOT taste like vanilla and jasmine. It tasted like evil.

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger shauna finn said...

my cousin dared me to take a bite of a bar of soap when i was a kid. i promptly puked.
:)

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It really is okay to self-edit. Blogs don't have to be entirely stream of consciousness.

 
At 11:02 AM, Blogger Audacious said...

Thanks for the suggestion, but my blog has never once been stream of consciousness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home