Wednesday, October 17, 2007

California through the eyes of a Californian?

People have asked me if I’m changing the name of You Nork. Perhaps to something more fitting of my current location, something like “Fran Sanfrisco.” The answer is no, I’m not changing the name. Number one rule of branding – if the brand is working, don’t change it. It’s bad luck.

However, I do need to come up with a new summary line for this blog, since I’m no longer a Californian living in New York. Maybe it should be something like “California through the eyes of a Californian who once lived in New York.” That’s a little long though. I’m open to suggestions.

3 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Pete Nicely said...

How about: I Nork California
?

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

"The official website of jerks and lesbians."

 
At 7:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wherein: A Californian's memory of Norking haunts her return to California -- Secrets are Revealed -- A Lost Item is Recovered -- Fortunes Turn -- The White Whale is Sighted -- And Still Further Adventures Begin to Unfold over a Fortnight"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home