Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Views of concrete

This is my last week freelancing at the office downtown and, in true Audrey fashion, I'm starting to get nostalgic for things I never even liked that much in the first place, like the view from my window.

Foggy morning:


Sunny afternoon:


These were taken with my camera phone, so they're not the best quality. But you can still see the hustle and bustle of San Francisco's financial district, or lack there of. After working near Grand Central in Manhattan, this place feels like it has about as much energy as an abandoned mining town.

I find that downtown San Fran is best viewed from afar, like from Buena Vista Park (taken with my camera phone over the weekend):



Next week, I'll be moving to an office in the deep Mission/Portrero Hill. Now there's a SF neighborhood you don't want to be caught in alone after dark. But talk about some great burritos. Hello four-dollar lunches!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home