Wednesday, April 16, 2008

At least I'm wearing pants

Azalea recently told me about some girls she overheard on the street. One girl in her early 20’s was talking to her similarly-aged friend, and Azalea just caught the following phrase: “I mean, I don’t want to be some 30-year-old in her yoga clothes.”

She told me this story as the two of us waited at an underground Muni station to do some shopping downtown. We had just come from yoga and neither of us had bothered to change. So there we were, standing there in public in our stretch pants and tank tops, hair in pony tails – two 31-year-olds in our yoga clothes.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I mean, I don’t want to be some judgemental 20-something in her sarcastic mood."

By the way, I looked up judgemental in Wikipedia
http://tinyurl.com/49p8nr

Good article

Dad

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Brian said...

I don't want to be a 32 year old in my yoga pants either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home