Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Keeping things in perspective

“Audrey, do you ever wonder what the point of everything is?”
“Yes.”
“You know, work, boyfriends, going out, what not...”
“Yeah, endless cycle, I hear you. But I’m happy Obama won!”
“Sometimes I'm just like, 'what am I doing with my life?’"
“Are you PMSing? Because that's the line of thought I always go down when I'm PMSing. I think, ‘God, there's no point, there's no reason or purpose...’ and then I get my period.”
“No, I’m just wondering what the purpose of my life is, that's all.”
“Well, I'll tell you one things that's helped me - getting a job that I feel like is making a difference.”
“That's good.”
“I mean, day-to-day I don't really think about it. But once in a while, I realize that if my company accomplishes what we say we're going to, we could actually save the world. Which would be cool.”
“Wow.”
“And, more importantly, there are cute boys here.”
“More importantly indeed!”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home