Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Bret & Jemaine

Last night I went to see Flight of the Conchords live. For those of you not familiar with their work, they are a two-man band from New Zealand who have a comedy show on HBO. And they’re hysterical. And adorable.

For some reason though, I was under the impression that most people were unaware of this. You would think the HBO show might have tipped me off, or the fact that their concert sold out in minutes on Ticketmaster.

But no, I still was under the impression that they were kinda my thing.

Which is why it was so upsetting that the auditorium was full of very vocal, expressive ladies lusting after MY men. Ladies with signs saying “I want to have your babies.” I had thought that they were reserved for me and Molly alone. I even sent them a message on Myspace inviting them to meet up after the show to make out. Now I feel so dumb. Why does this keep happening to me?

However, their performance was great. So I still love them, even though everyone else does too.

Here’s a clip I found on Youtube of an old concert:

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Blogger J. Keith van Rappin said...

"a kiss is not a contract" so i say next they come to town you get to frenchin' them. "it's business, it's business time!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home