Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Trip to Sephora

Now that I know how to put on makeup, I figured I should probably buy some. So Monday night I rode my bike down to Sephora.

Here is one conversation of many I had with the salesgirls. Why does it all have to be so confusing?

"Excuse me, can you tell me which mascara I should buy?"
"Well, they all do different things. This one lengthens…"
"Uh huh."
"This one conditions…"
"Okay."
"This one curls…"
“Uh huh.”
“And this one is non-clumping.”
“Okay.”
“This one curls and lengthens, but it can get clumpy.”
“Uh huh.”
“And this one conditions, but doesn’t lengthen.”
“Okay…. so… which mascara should I buy?”

Sephora is crazy expensive. I kid you not. I’m not going to tell you how much my items totaled, but let’s just say that it was more than I spent on my iPod.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home