Thursday, May 01, 2008

Diary Thursdays: Gilbert & Edmond

Mom's response to the last Diary Thursday was "Wow, very... educational." So I thought I would continue the parental education with another Israeli entry... the quest for cute boys continues. This time in Tel Aviv.

Tuesday, August 2nd, 1994, 17-years-old, Tel Aviv

Today was great. After wandering around some weird mall for a while, we went down to the beach. The waves were HUGE. They were the biggest waves I’ve been in in years. We also met two guys – Gilbert & Edmond, I think their names were. They were really nice and moderately attractive (I got the cute one again). Mine kind of looked like a poor man’s Mel Gibson. He's really sweet and funny.

Anyhow they came and sat on our towels for a while and bought us Cokes and ice cream. They’re rock musicians in bands – isn’t that cool!?!

I want to hang out with them tonight, but Carolyn doesn’t want to. Why is she trying to ruin my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home