Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Azalea & Paul get hitched

I spent this last weekend connecting with old friends and meeting new ones at my dear friend, Azalea’s wedding. Azalea & Paul have been dating forever, so it was no surprised that they tied the knot. However, the amount of love and joy in the mountains that weekend was enough to make even the most jaded person tear up.

It was an amazing weekend, full of pretty dresses (this is one of my favorite pics, though it doesn’t show Azalea’s face):


Adorable kids (Bronwyn’s son, Noah, has reached a new level of cuteness)


Cute dogs (I got to walk Maggie up the aisle)


Beautiful bridesmaids (if I do say so myself)


A traditional Korean ceremony


And some American traditions as well


Congratulations Azalea & Paul!

(You can see more pics here.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home