Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Burnt

Well, I made it back from the Burn in one piece. One tired, danced out and dusty piece. I read once that trying to describe Burning Man to someone who hasn't been is like describing color to a blind person. I'm going to stick by that. It's a little bit beyond words.



Mainly I was blown away by the size and by the effort and devotion that went in to all the art work, the cars, the costumes and by all the great people I met.



And by the dust. Lot's of dust.


Here are a whole lot more pictures.


3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounded like a lot of
fun!
Glad to hear.

 
At 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG...i'm so coming out next year!!!

ts!

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger rob said...

I agree about not being able to describe BM, but someone once said the following, which seemed to make sense to me. It's like Christmas, Halloween, your 16th and 21st birthdays, your first kiss, your first day of college, and your favorite night club all in a room fucking on nitrous. I guess that would not really mean anything if you have never gone, but it seems to be the best description I have heard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home