Monday, June 08, 2009

New punctuation

I’ve come up with a new punctuation mark. It’s used to show when a sentence or phrase is a really bad idea. It is called: the disasterisk.

In appearance, it is similar to a regular asterisk that you would use for any old footnote. But, in actuality, it connotes approaching calamity. Something that will potentially lead to grave danger.

Allow me to provide some examples.

That tiger looks really sweet, I bet she good use a hug.*

I’ll just stop by my ex-boyfriend’s house for a sec.**

I’m sure this shot of Jager won’t have too much effect on me.***

*danger danger danger

**abort abort abort

***red alert! Abandon ship

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audrey, you really are quite humorous. I love your blog. The stuff you say are some of my thoughts but I don't write them down. Your new punctuation is bang on. Do you mind if I use it. I too cannot do handstands, but a headstand I can do for hours, but that is probably not good for oneself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home