Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Adventures with Speedy

Now that I've figured out how to upload videos, it's all over. Forget writing, why tell you my experiences when I can show them to you?

Like Speedy, the friendly turtle with whom I shared a home my first week in Brooklyn. Speedy lives in a large beautiful house in Park Slope with his owners, my friends. Speedy and I would hang out well into the night, laughing, sharing stories and eating lettuce. Well, I did most of the laughing and sharing of stories. He did most of the eating of lettuce. But we both had fun.

Here are two short films starring Speedy.

This one I call "SPEEDY GOES EXPLORING."



And this one, "SPEEDY EATS DINNER."



Some people have asked me how big Speedy is. Well, I won't just tell you, I'll show you.



He's slightly larger than a toaster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home