Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The warming of globe

I just got back from seeing Al Gore’s new film, “An Inconvenient Truth.” It wasn’t as much depressing as it was just plain scary. Humanity and nature are basically at war, it would seem. And while, at this point we are winning, nature is fighting back. Hard. With floods, hurricanes and droughts, all of which are caused by global warming.

This film demonstrates that we need to make some serious changes, and fast, or else this planet will be a much different place for our children to live in. My solution – I just won’t have any children. Ha. In your face, climate crisis.

But seriously, I feel it necessary to tell everyone to see highly this informative film. So I will encourage all the readers of this blog – mom, dad, go see this movie. Find out more online at www.climatecrisis.net

1 Comments:

At 11:01 AM, Blogger QuarBy said...

i read your blog too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home