Sunday, April 08, 2007

Watch Animal Planet!

My masterpiece is complete. Following is a short montage of some of the videos I took while in Australia and New Zealand. Okay, I’ll be honest; it looks like a poorly shot ad for Animal Planet. But what’s exciting to me is that I shot all this footage, which lets me recall vividly my experiences getting up close and personal with all these amazing animals, just like the late, great Steve Irwin. Although none of the animals I played with were nearly as deadly. Except maybe that Tasmanian devil, but he’s in a pen.

Most of this was done with my digital camera (it’s hard to hold still when you zoom in) and the pics of the dolphins were shot with an underwater disposable camera. Also, that giant tail you see, that’s a sperm whale. Please enjoy the animals of the sea, land and sky. In roughly that order – seals and surfers kind of fit under two categories.

1 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lovely!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home