Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Solution

I think I’ve come up with a solution to my problem.

Bicoastalism.

If I can’t choose between California and New York. Why not have both? Crazier things have happened. I just spoke with my boss about it and it just might work. How great would that be?

And if this company had to fly me out for meetings and put me up in fancy hotels, so be it. Okay, maybe I’m taking it a little too far now, but still. I would love to spend my summers in New York with the warm nights and countless free concerts. The cold months, I’ll wait those out in sunny San Francisco.

And the occasional fall in Japan.

1 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The cold months, I’ll wait those out in sunny San Francisco."

Haha!

The other week I went to visit an old college roomie in SF. It was 110 degrees in Sac (!!) and... 68 in SF.

Although I suppose SF rain and fog is better than NY snow (well, assuming you're not a snow nut, which I am not).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home