Friday, June 20, 2008

Diary Thursday: Cutie Pie

I haven't diary Thursdayed in a while. And I realize today is Friday, but I'm going to take us back to some ancient journals... 1987. Ah, to be 10 again. Life was so simple.

December 2nd, 1987, 10pm, 10-years-old

Today was a very busy day. When I came home from school, I played Monopoly with Dad and Eliza. I won. Then we had a good dinner with chicken, mashed potatoes, salad and sweet potatoes/yam. That is a very unusual dinner for us.

Also, I think you should know the schedule for Mom's house and Dad's house. I'm with Mom Sunday to Tuesday and Dad Wednesday to Friday. We split Saturdays. (This is where I included a graph depicting this schedule). Eliza is always with me. Eliza is 7. I forgot to tell you, I own a rat named "Cutie-pie."

Oh yeah, and I forgot about telling you about today. Let's seeā€¦ after we ate dinner, I did homework while I was talking to Annie on the phone. Then I washed the dishes, then I gave Cutie-Pie a bath, then I took a shower, then we played poker. I won.

I like writing in here better than writing somewhere else because no one can say things like "that sentence doesn't make sense" or "that should be a capital letter. Also, I can spell things however I want. I can even say "Fuck you" if I want to. But I don't. Well bye.

Love,
AAK

I'm not sure why this entry cracks me up so much. It's not the use of profanity, because that was just my style back then (still is). Maybe it's that it's just so matter of fact. Or maybe it's that I decided to record the fact that I bathed my pet rat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home