Monday, September 22, 2008

Still working on the ollie

I just spent the last hour teaching Maggie how to skateboard around the office.

I don’t know that she exactly enjoyed it. But she didn’t dislike it. I swear, there will be tears when I have to give up this dog. Probably more from my eyes than Maggie’s.

But alas, her parents return on Thursday to take her back. I’m debating telling them that she ran away, and just keeping her for myself. Unfortunately, I don’t have the heart because they love her as much as I do.

I’ve also been enjoying staying in their house, eating their food, sleeping in their bed, and, yes, wearing their clothes. Azalea’s clothes more than Paul’s. Perhaps I’m not the most ideal dogsitter.

Although, I have to say that I've pretty much been the coolest aunt ever - taking her to the beach, to the dog park, to visit all my friends and relatives with dogs. Maggie loves me and everything I stand for. Except that whole skateboarding bit. But she's so good at it.


1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie looks like a natural! "Ran away," eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home