Monday, April 09, 2007

Album up!

I’ve finally put all my pictures up online and given them all captions. It took me a week, but it's done.

The good news: I’ve narrowed them down to 20%. The bad news: when you start with over a thousand photos, that’s still 200 left. But it was just so pretty, I couldn’t stop shooting. Don’t worry, they’re all masterpieces. Like this:



And this:



And anyway, what else are you doing right now? Working? Click here to see them all!

P.S.
You don't have to join to see the photos, just click "VIEW SLIDESHOW."

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Audrey. Great pictures. You do have a good eye. I saw the following licence plate in the parking lot of Andronico's and I thought of you and National Talk Like a Pirate Day: A R R H M 8 Y. Or was it Talk Like a Parrot Day? PaulEwntacrakr?
Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home