Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Skeptical

After getting my eyebrows shaped* last week, I noticed something strange. The woman arched my left eyebrow a little higher than my left. It’s very subtle, but when combined with a certain expression, I look like I’m in a constant state of skepticism.

I kind of like it. I think it makes me more intriguing, particularly with people who have never met me. I appear as if I’m sharing an inside joke with myself. “Oh really, 3rd street is to the left, is it? Okay, if that’s what you think.”

*For my hippy, Berkeley audience, this means that I pay a woman money to wax, twease and snip the hairs on my brow until I look more like Ernie than Bert. Yes mom, I endure pain to adhere to false standards of beauty. I also get bikini waxes. You can disown me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home