Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Harry get's less hairy

I have another blog that I write for work in which I assess environmentally-focused ads. An ad I found this week caught my attention:


See, Harrison Ford’s chest is like the Amazon. And his hair is like the trees, plants and other species that live there, on that hard, muscular land. So when you rip out those living beings, it hurts. And why would you want to hurt that perfect, manly chest?

It’s a stretch of a metaphor, but it works.

How can Harrison Ford STILL look so hot? I don't know how effective this campaign is overall, but it certainly inspired me to donate to Conservation International. It also inspired to sleep with Harrison Ford, because that will stop global warming. Right? Wasn't that the main message of the ad?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home