Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Back in New York

I am back in the big bad city of New York. I gotta admit, it’s not trying very hard to win me back over with this haze and mugginess. But what can I say, I still love it. I started my day off with an egg & cheese roll and an iced coffee with too much milk and granulated sugar… ah the sweet, grainy taste of New York.

Getting into my company’s New York office was a fun corporate adventure that brought me back to the days of freelancing – with the IDs, visitor passes, door cards, etc. A far cry from my office in SF where all you need to do is put your bike on the rack and take off your shoes when you go in the meditation room.

The highlight of my trip so far was the D-Listed marathon on Virgin America’s Direct TV. That Kathy Griffin sure is funny. Needless to say, I did not get all the work done on the plane that I had planned to do. So I’m doing it now in my private, windowed office (borrowed from a coworker who’s on the road). Here’s the view. I love those water towers.

1 Comments:

At 9:41 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! That's the view from my office!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home