Thursday, August 10, 2006

Clouds banging together

Jolanka, Itamar and all my other Berkeley friends with weird foreign names. No, I am NOT censoring my blog and no, you don’t need to be concerned that my “blog's ambitions will be hopelessly crippled by my refusal to tell the truth.”

Just because I want to gain readership without losing my job, doesn’t mean anything is changing. I just took out a few one-liners about my boss. I still remain the cynical, judgmental bitch I always have been. Don’t you worry.

And now, a gift for my nice friends who still live in California and have normal names. I bring you the excitement and beauty of a New York summer storm...

2 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that Jolanka and I want to ensure that your blog fulfills its blog destiny...or "blestiny" as the ancients called it...should place us on a higher moral plane than your glad-handing ass-kissing so-called "friends" who are content to let you stifle your own muse just because you don't want to get "fired" or "sued" or "put in jail" or "shot by a sniper from the rooftop across the street from your brownstone."

I mean, right?

Can I get an amen? Jolanka? ... Jolanka? ...

I'm on my own now, aren't I...

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger QuarBy said...

great vid. new york is weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home