Friday, November 10, 2006

On the road again

But this time I’m heading south.

Tonight I fly down to North Carolina to visit an old friend at Duke. I’ve never been to North Carolina, but I hear that the land is forested, the food mediocre and the locals obese. I can’t wait to eat crappy meatloaf with 200-pound children at Appleby’s. Hooray!

Actually, I’m very excited. I hear it’s lovely (North Carolina, not the meatloaf).

Why so much traveling? My goal is to have explored the entire Eastern region before I move back to California. Only eight states to go!

2 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's Applebee's. get it right or you might insult a local

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The move to NY--I get it...it's a fun city...partly because I live here. But now you're just following me. I was in NC last weekend. Enjoy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home