Wednesday, November 01, 2006

"Skeletons are so rad."

I'm completely exhausted. On my second latte of the day. But I guess Halloween will do that to a person. And it's well worth it.

The parade up 6th Ave. last night was nothing short of amazing. I was extremely impressed. I'm not sure that my shaky video (blame the Stella) quite does it justice, but here's a little snippet. Notice the giant dancing white spider dangling from the church tower in the background. That was my favorite touch.

Also, please try to ignore my eloquent commentary in the background on the skeletons. Though embarrassing, it's just too much trouble to take out.

1 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you SO didn't have 10 people shot at your parade. the castro is cooler. admit it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home