Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Itty bitty

I leave for my trip in exactly one week. And I'm psyching myself up for it in the same manner that I psych myself up for all big trips – by purchasing myriads of pointless travel-sized items. I've always been drawn to travel-sized crap – it's just so cute. Like its regular-sized counterpart, only mini. I usually restrain this strange love of mini, but when a vacation approaches, I let it run free. And this unfettered passion for wee things has caused me to buy large bags full of uselessness in the last few days.

I never use hairspray at home, but perhaps in Australia I'll suddenly feel the need to style my hair. What if there's an 80's Junior High party and I need to tease my bangs? Good thing I bought that travel-sized bottle of Aquanet. And mouthwash. I don't use mouthwash. But I'm now the proud owner of mini Scope. Dental floss. Dental floss isn't that big to begin with. But, they can make it smaller. And they do. And I buy it. Along with a travel toothbrush and mini tube of Colgate. I'm going to have the cleanest little mini teeth in all of New Zealand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home