Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Fortitude

This afternoon, on my way home from the gym, I called Itamar to ask if he wanted to come over to help me build a fort. He didn’t. In fact, he asked if I’d lost my mind. But hey, it’s hard to entertain yourself when you have no job, the weather’s shite, and you’re watching your bank account slowly dwindle.

I figured with the big pillows on Cate’s couch, six wooden chairs and my top sheet, we could make a pretty awesome fortress. Plus, I was inspired by this dude: “Let us frolic in my totally dope blanket fort.” If he lived any closer than Chicago, I’d totally send him an email. Have I mentioned how much I love Craigslist?

3 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Jules said...

Hey....I'm home, have a semi-regular schedule and am totally down to build a fort. Plus, Agnes would totally dig Dean St.

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would like to point out that THIS http://www.crateandbarrel.com/family.aspx?c=931&f=11068 is actually my couch. Easy mistake. And I will definitely let it slide this time Auds since you were probably sitting on it as you were typing up this blog post and didn't have a very good view.

 
At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also asked you if you were high. You said, "It's three in the afternoon!" Which is to say that you did not say, "No."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home